D.J. Dozier Private Signing - April 4, 2012 (need all items by March 31, 2012)

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
With the vast amount of Penn Staters out there, an 11 of the Joe Pa statue would be pretty cool IMO...you could get a ton of graphs on it, and it would end up looking nicer than just a logo sheet.

I like this idea. I have seen guys do this with Jackie Robinson(ROY) and Mariano Rivera(saves) pics just to name a few and the pieces look really nice. It also gives you the option to use the same pic if you want once one is filled up. I am doing this with my UNC SI cover currently. You can see pics here...

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/person-basketball/127214-dante-calabria-buzz-peterson-former-unc-guys.html

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
I like that, I think I am reconsidering the 11x14 though and gonna go with a 16x20 since well there are 50yrs worth of guys out there I am sure it will be easy to fill up. I am ordering it tonight and will make sure to send it your way once I get it. Thanks.....

That UNC one you have is sick, I need to start one of them as well...... I did the same thing with the Boston SI cover, only have Bill Lee and Bobby Doerr on it though.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I like that, I think I am reconsidering the 11x14 though and gonna go with a 16x20 since well there are 50yrs worth of guys out there I am sure it will be easy to fill up. I am ordering it tonight and will make sure to send it your way once I get it. Thanks.....

That UNC one you have is sick, I need to start one of them as well...... I did the same thing with the Boston SI cover, only have Bill Lee and Bobby Doerr on it though.

I would agree, with the Penn State tradition a 16x20 may be the best way to go. Either way, it will still be a nice piece to start.

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
What's the word on Ray McDonald, Dozier's cover mate on the Sports Illustrated. Is he dead, a non-signer, or what? I can't find his history on SCN (only his son's), and haven't had any luck via Google. I'm thinking about getting that SI, but would be nice if it was signed by both eventually.