DC Auto Show RIC FLAIR, Redskins, others

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Note... MOST big names will only sign the Sponsors Photos that they give away. This is Deffinately the case for the Redskins! Autotrader will NOT let you get ANYTHING signed but there crappy photo for Darrell Green... be ware before you waste all day in line....

Wednesday :: January 23, 2008
Curly Neal, Ric Fair Torre Wilson,
Thursday :: January 24, 2008
Jason Campbell, Jaeanette Lee, Brandon Haywood, Caron Butler
Friday :: January 25, 2008
Brian Mitchell, Darrell Green, Antwaan Randle El, John Thompson II, Doc Walker
Saturday and Sunday NO SPORTS STARS!

keithmcm

Credits
Was going to post this data myself, when I saw it. Thursday looks pretty good to me, and the supplier pics aren't that terrible. I got to have a chat with Brooks Robinson at the only one I ever attended (note-cars bore me, Jannete Lee on the other hand is wow)

Last edited:

clarendoncm

Charter Member
Credits
Note... MOST big names will only sign the Sponsors Photos that they give away. This is Deffinately the case for the Redskins! Autotrader will NOT let you get ANYTHING signed but there crappy photo for Darrell Green... be ware before you waste all day in line....

Wednesday :: January 23, 2008
Curly Neal, Ric Fair Torre Wilson,
Thursday :: January 24, 2008
Jason Campbell, Jaeanette Lee, Brandon Haywood, Caron Butler
Friday :: January 25, 2008
Brian Mitchell, Darrell Green, Antwaan Randle El, John Thompson II, Doc Walker
Saturday and Sunday NO SPORTS STARS!

Is anyone going to this? I need Flair. I have cards to 50/50 if he isn't limited to the photo.

sjncomic

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone can get me the sponsor photos of Flair and Lee, PM me for trade offers.

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
i have been going for years, the only one that will have a sponsor photo is darrell green....everyone else will sign whatever you put in front of them....one year, lavar arrington was doing only sponsor photos, but he was broken down and started signing whatever.