Dennis Rodman Private Signing CONFIRMED!!

Credits
We have had several dealers approach us and request that we put together an order for 16x20s using the image we have listed above in the thread. We need to order at least 15 of these so we are going to open it up to anyone interested. We will offer a signed 16x20 for $65. That price is good for the print and the autograph, which is actually a discounted price since the print alone costs $12. PM me right away if you are interested as we will likely place the order at the end of the week. Thanks.

Nice!

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
collectingsportsautographs.blogspot.com
Credits
Today is jersey ordering day and we are going to offer a 1 day sale on the Rodman jerseys for this order. You must pay for the item today to receive the extra discount.

Either jersey plus Rodman's signature for $100 total!!

This is $10 off the total order. You must PM me and pay today to get the discount. Thanks.

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
Credits
If you haven't submitted your item yet, please see the updated address info in the original post. We moved offices so if your items isn't already enroute please send it to the update address. Thanks.

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Final full week to submit items for the signing. Please see the adjustment to the pricing in the original post for this thread. We are offering the last of our 8x10s and 16x20s at a discounted price.

Our 8x10 - $55, discounted to $50
Our 16x20 - $65, discounted to $55

This week only on a first come, first serve basis until their gone.

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Last week to get items in. The signing is this Friday!

If you haven't received a confirmation email from us yet, then PM me right away as it means that we may not have your items or payment. Thanks.