Dennis Rodman Private Signing CONFIRMED!!

Credits
Update - Brian and I met with Dennis on Friday and got everything signed. Both Brian and I have been out of town since the signing and away from the internet. A few scans and pics will be posted tomorrow and items will be shipping out Monday once we finish sorting through it all and make sure that everyone's stuff gets back to them properly. Thank you for your patience.

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
collectingsportsautographs.blogspot.com
Credits
Alright ladies and gentlemen. We have everything sorted and COAs are being worked up now so items will begin going out tomorrow. Everything will be shipped this week. Please be sure to leave feedback once your items arrive and we will do the same. Thanks to everyone who helped make this signing successful. Mr. Rodman wasn't a huge fan of photos, but I was able to sneak a few in and so lileminem17 doesn't have a heart attack waiting, here are pics posted below. Enjoy!

IMG_1796-1.jpg

RodmansigningBullsjersey.jpg

RodmansigningMavsjersey.jpg

RodmansigningPistonsjersey.jpg

Rodmansigningphoto.jpg

The items all turned out great. Mr. Rodman gave a nice full sig and everyone will love their items. For those of you who missed out, we will have a few 8x10s and other items available in the coming days. Thanks.

Last edited:

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Over doing the piercings I see lol