Derek Jeter Bulk Send In Via Steiner

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you plan on sending in for Jeter, please DO NOT send with signature confirmation. Tracking will be enough to ensure the package gets here. I have an enclosed front porch where everything is left and I haven't had anything go missing or damaged yet. I just don't have the time to go to the PO to sign for things that aren't delivered before I leave for work. Appreciate your attention to this and look forward to working with some of ya.
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Jeter is scheduled to be in to sign in 2 weeks, so if anyone wants to send now and get it out of the way, I will most likely be going up to drop off some items next Wed or Thurs. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you're planning on send item(s) in, please don't forget to setup a TM here so I can keep track of what's coming in.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
A little over 2 weeks left to get me your Jeter items. Please don't forget to setup a TM, send an SASE or proper postage fees with your items, and, if paying by PayPal, cover the fees please.
Thanks again to everyone,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
15 days left...please be advised that I will not be participating in any immediate signings after this one takes place, as of now anyway. I need a break.
Mike