Derek Jeter Bulk Send In Via Steiner

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Wow. I'm a little surprised at the quality of a few of those sigs. For $450 I'd be pretty disappointed if I didn't get a perfect graph. I realize this wasn't your doing so don't take it as a bash on you, I'm just surprised Steiner didn't put more effort into making sure everything came out better.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Wow. I'm a little surprised at the quality of a few of those sigs. For $450 I'd be pretty disappointed if I didn't get a perfect graph. I realize this wasn't your doing so don't take it as a bash on you, I'm just surprised Steiner didn't put more effort into making sure everything came out better.

Agree especially that ball that someone put $750 + into for the Captain inscription, and the pen skipped.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
That's my ball, I'm happy with it, especially with what I paid for it. Appreciate the opinions though.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Disregard what I originally posted. Will be going up this week whether it be tomorrow, Thursday or Friday to pickup Mo/dropoff rest of Jeter

NO LONGER ACCEPTING ITEMS AT THIS TIME!

Thanks as always,
Mike

Last edited:

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
As of now, picking Jeter items up on Wednesday. If anything changes, I will update.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Items will be sent out today..thanks again for everyone that participated. Will be doing one more before the year is over, so post your interest here if you want. Prices may go up, but not sure yet.
Mike