Doug Harvey HOF Gold Plaque Postcard Group Buy

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am trying to get in touch with the director of the museum. He is not the best at communicating over email. Although I have a feeling that they are already signed in black, but I'll wait to see what I find out. Maybe he can sign a new batch in blue? We will see...

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
Here is the response I got from the Bob Feller Museum today. Let me know if you are interested. We need a total of 12 postcards to make this work. I am getting 2, which leaves 10 available. Anything over 12 total, we may get a better price. Thanks.

"We have cards signed in blue sharpie and we also have the Doug Harvey hologram which we place on the back of the cards."

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I think he already stated the price is in the $40 range. If you are a serious collector of HOF plaques, that is a good price considering this is the ONLY way to get him on the plaques. I hate to be so blunt, but as was noted in another thread, people had a wait-and-see approach with Kirby Puckett, and his untimely passing pushed his signed plaque values to around $250. I wasn't thrilled with paying $75 for Puckett at the time, but I'm glad I did now. You could always try to wait out the 2-year contract Harvey has with the Feller Museum, but Harvey is in very bad health already and he's 80 years old.

Thome25

Premier Member
Credits
Please count me in.. It sounded like the cost was not set, but at the $40 range, I am in... Please let me know when you need the $$$$

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
Please PM if you are interested, so I can have a correct head count. I will leave this open for a few more days. Thanks.