DREW BREES-c/o Encore Sports

usctrojans1

Lifetime Member
Credits
I was on sportscollectors.net and saw how many failuers were coming from Drew Brees c/o the Saints so I figured why not send it to his foundation with a small donation and see what happened. I received a phone call back today saying the donation was too small and would be mailing back my photo and donation. I asked if there was a way to get his autograph and here is what she said. If you donate $100 to the Brees Dream Foundation he will sign any flat up to 16x20. They will not take any bulky items such as footballs or helmets because they will send the items back to you w/ fed ex so you don't have to include a SASE. They will also include a letter from the foundation so you can take it off of your taxes.

They mentioned to me the Saints have closed their doors with people sending items to them (even charities) and Brees doesn't do a lot of signings so here is your opportunity to get his autograph.

WHO: DREW BREES

DATE: ONGOING BUT THEY DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE SINCE THE SEASON JUST STARTED BUT THEY PROMISED IT WILL BE DONE

AMOUNT: $100/per item C/O BREES DREAM FOUNDATION... IF YOU SEND LESS THEY WILL SEND BACK YOUR ITEM AND DONATION

ITEMS: ANY FLAT FROM CARDS TO 16X20 PHOTOS NO BULKY ITEMS!!

INSCRIPTIONS: FREE!! YOU CAN HAVE A PERSONALIZATION AND SUPER BOWL MVP OR WHATEVER BUT MAX 2

ADDRESS: The Brees Dream Foundation
c/o Encore Sports and Entertainment
703 Palomar Airport Rd, Ste. 200
Carlsbad, CA 92011

Make sure you send a letter telling them what the money is for, what you want yours to say and your address so they can mail back your item and send the tax write off form. If questions pm me.

Last edited:

usctrojans1

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have a contact for encore sports and she told me call anytime to check on the status so if you are interested and are waiting for your item to be returned pm me for the contact information

usctrojans1

Lifetime Member
Credits
his agent is located in the same office and he is the one that will be taking the items to Drew. just put on the note you are sending along to use a new sharpie. they really want to take care of us and look forward seeing what mine will look like

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
This is real real nice of them. I know I am for sure in for one for my father. He is a HUGE fan and has been since his Purdue days. I like the 2 Inscriptions all or $100. How long around is the turnaround on these? Any ideas? I was just wondering cause I might pick up the 16x20 at the Novemeber Mounted Memories Shows but then it might not be ready as a Christmas Gift. Let me know what info you have. Thank You very much for posting this and spearheading this movement