DREW BREES-c/o Encore Sports

usctrojans1

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am not doing the signing so I don't have any photos for sale. When I talked to my contact, I asked her can i share this with the website I am on and she said no problem. The turnaround is the biggest thing because when Brees was in San Diego they said it was a week but now in New Orleans it is taking longer. If you are in a time crunch it may not work but maybe if you put in your note it is for the holidays for a big Purdue fan maybe it will speed it up. The Saints by week is the 14th of November so he will probably sign a bunch then. If you send it and still haven't received it by december pm me and i can give you the contacts information

as for the inscriptions they said you can have 2 with no problem any more and it will be up to Brees and his agent if they will add it or not. it is a flat fee of $100 for his signature on any flat up to 16x20

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
Has anyone sent to them yet?

I sent off my 16x20 of Brees today. Should be there by Saturday. That means it should be there in plenty of time for the Saints Bi-week @ the 14th.
I included a $100 money order and a letter stating what it is for. I marked on the 16x20 where I would like the signature and asked for a "Gold" Signature, with Super Bowl Mvp inscription. I also made sure to include my, address, phone number and email.

I will keep everyone posted.

Allan

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
They mentioned to me the Saints have closed their doors with people sending items to them (even charities) and Brees doesn't do a lot of signings so here is your opportunity to get his autograph..

And another one bites the dust......

Glad I got him on a Sports Illustrated and two cards TTM c/o Saints over the last two years. All good things must come to an end. Just hope other teams don't pick up on this and it becomes a trend. Yet another reason for me to HATE the Saints.

But, related to the topic. Glad to see Brees is at least signing and $100 for a 16x20 with two inscriptions + free shipping is not a bad deal at all!

SteelerHolic

Premier Member
Credits
Brees came here a few years back and was more than willing to sign everything you had. He even asked me if I wanted my jersey done on the front of the back and then just said, "Screw it, I'll do both" and signed both jerseys on the front and back.

He's a great guy. I hope he comes back one day because I want to get a few more jerseys done.........

Last edited: