Eric Anthony PRivate Signing - Feb 29, 2012 (Astros, Mariners, Reds, Rockies,Dodgers)

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Eric Anthony spent parts of 9 seasons in the major leagues. He played for the Houston Astros, Seattle Mariners, Cincinatti Reds, Colorado
Rockies, and LA Dodgers during his career.

Eric isn't a local guy so this signing will be just like my Brian Hunter signings(Brian spread the word to Eric how easy this was to sign some
graphs for us collectors). I will collect all the items and send 1 package to Eric to sign and return back to me.

Eric is 4% TTM with no successes since 2007 so he is almost impossible to get.

Pricing:
$5.00 per card
$10.00 per photo/baseball
Bulk discount (10+ items) = PM me

I have the following cards available(some I have multiples of, others I only have 1). All cards are FREE with the price of the graph. You will need to send a SASE along with the payment and the cards are yours.

CIMG2522.jpg

I am not taking multi-signed pieces and large orversized items at this time. Due to me mailing everything to Eric, I don't want to risk those
items.

You see a much higher price for the photos and baseballs due to the weight and size of the package I will have to mail to Eric.

This signing is taking place on Wednesday, February 29, 2012. I will need ALL items by Friday, February 24, 2012.

All deals MUST go through the Trade Manager.

All items MUST come with a SASE.

All items MUST be tagged with a sticky note indicating your name and/or username.

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me.

Last edited:

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have at least five. Do you think you will be able to get John Jaha as well?

Mark, I really hope I can. Brian Hunter has called him so hopefully they will catch up some time. I forgot about Eric Anthony until Sunday afternoon when Brian called me and gave me his number so keep your fingers crossed the same thing happens with Jaha.