Evan Longoria & George Foster + Others private signing

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
nope, a 2006 MLW all-star set card..kj

kjamidon

Credits
i sent it along with the cash and a SASM and tagged the back with my user name..peace..kj

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
KJ, everything was sent out, a long long time ago, except for a Bowman Heritage and a Tristar 2006 Protential which never made its way back to me.

Get me that card and because its you, I will get it knocked out in a few weeks when I go see Evan personally.

kjamidon

Credits
here is the thing, its a set card and i dont really want to by the set for that one card..I have takin part of 5 PS events and one recvd one of them back..i am 1/5..and these are set cards and the only way, i can replace them , is to by the set..getting kind frustrated..kj

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
KJ

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/274883-post1.html

You didnt even participate in this signing for Longoria. You only sent in for Rasner. Look at it. Are you talking about the 2nd Longoria signing I setup? If that is the case than know it was pushed back because he didnt make the Opening Day Roster.

I can help you get this signed but you have to get the card to me and pay for it. You never sent it in for this signing bro.

kjamidon

Credits
alan, you got it all covered in ur PM, thank you...I never sent a Evan card, just that Rasner card...someone will track one done for me, maybe...thanks again and way to stay on top of this with me..peace..kj