Ewing via Steiner

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you are planning to send something in, please setup a Trade Manager, PM me and send Priority today. Anything that gets to me after Monday, will be returned. Unless we've worked something out already.
Mike

Okajima5678

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can't believe anybody got Ewing to sign lol. Thanks for the heads up on this Mike.

Okajima5678

Lifetime Member
Credits
Do you know if they are planning to do anything with Ellsbury?

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
No idea on Ellsbury yet. I will not be taking him though. Contact Steiner directly for that info.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Will not be accepting any new Trade Managers on this signing. Getting too close to the deadline. If we haven't spoken already, please do not set anything up as I am not taking any more items.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
PMs have been sent to everyone whose package I have received so far. If you did not send payment with your item and plan to pay by PayPal, please do so by 10am Tuesday, December 10. Please remember to cover any PayPal fees when sending payment. Appreciate it everyone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Unless we've spoken, today is the deadline for Ewing items and payments. I will be leaving tomorrow by noon, so I'll give it to then to receive everything. Thanks again for everyone that got in on this. Can't wait to see the items signed!

Mike