Ewing via Steiner

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Will be heading up to Steiner in the snow once I receive all the packages from Spokane this morning. Just want to thank everyone once again for participating and entrusting me with their items. They all look great and I hope they all look a lot better once Ewing gets his hands on em. I'll do my best to get as many updates as possible to you all with the status of the signing and your items. I believe he is signing on the 15th, so most likely won't have an update for a week or so. Thanks again and enjoy your week!

Don't think anyone here jumped in on this, but just in case...

Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
About 4/5 of the items have been signed. Will be picking them up tentatively Christmas Eve. I don't know exactly why everything wasn't completed, but I've heard he got tired and didn't want to sign anymore. I will not be shipping them until after the New Year though as I will not have any time to get everything packed up and brought to the PO until then. I will be in contact with whose items were/were not signed maybe day after Christmas. Items that weren't signed will be completed during Ewing's next signing in January.

I do know that no 16x20s were signed, lithos weren't signed, poster wasn't signed, all jerseys were signed. I probably won't have anymore info until I pickup next week.

Mike

Last edited:

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If your SASE had a prepaid label on it, I will be in touch when I ship back looking for PayPal. They will not accept them and I will have to go out of pocket to ship back. I just ripped them a new one because they pick and choose when they accept them and when they don't. Sick of it.
Mike

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
If your SASE had a prepaid label on it, I will be in touch when I ship back looking for PayPal. They will not accept them and I will have to go out of pocket to ship back. I just ripped them a new one because they pick and choose when they accept them and when they don't. Sick of it.
Mike

They pulled that crap with me once before too. Total BS and I had the same conversation with them. Now I just write the person's address in the return address part and drop it in a blue box so I don't have to deal with the robots behind the counter. Some lame excuse about the date being too far back and they would get in trouble because it hadn't been in transit for so long. Just a money grab if you ask me.

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
They pulled that crap with me once before too. Total BS and I had the same conversation with them. Now I just write the person's address in the return address part and drop it in a blue box so I don't have to deal with the robots behind the counter. Some lame excuse about the date being too far back and they would get in trouble because it hadn't been in transit for so long. Just a money grab if you ask me.

Weird. I'm never had a problem with that before.

All that has to be done it cancel the return label and they will give you a refund.

scoreset

Credits
Weird. I'm never had a problem with that before.

All that has to be done it cancel the return label and they will give you a refund.

They didn't give me that option. The lady I dealt with is notorious for being a pain in the ass and I swear she makes up "rules" as she goes. Dropping them in a blue box with the recipient's addy in the return field gives them no choice but to deliver though, and works like a charm so it's a non-issue for me anymore.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits

This is exactly what they said to me. I just feel more comfortable bringing everything to the PO instead of dropping in a box, but I may have to do that going forward.

scoreset

Credits
This is exactly what they said to me. I just feel more comfortable bringing everything to the PO instead of dropping in a box, but I may have to do that going forward.

The box I use for everything is directly in front of the P.O., like literally thirty feet from the front door...so I feel pretty comfortable with it. I wouldn't worry about it, except for maybe photo mailers since they might get bent by other stuff getting put in on top of it.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

Pics of Ewing signed items so far. Sorry for the sideways pics, but you get the idea :)