Fans Edge Sports Spectacular July 16-18th Rosemont

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
i expect nov will be the same tired act

ryan sandberg (new cubs mgr by that point)
joe montana (tristar places him wherever they can)
denny mclain
rollie fingers
jim brown

then add a few such as
jerry rice (montana did well with clark last show)
wade boggs
joe thiesman (he seems to be poping up everywhere)
scottie pippen
another bull like (will perdue horace grant)

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I only have one fun story from the Fansedge show. Well 2. I am a huge DeSean Jackson fan being from Philadelphia so I decided to get my Jackson jersey signed by him. I bought the tickets day of and was number 32. I knew he was not going to have many people. When I went up there he was pretty nice. Got him to sign up the 1 with "fly eagles fly" as an inscription. Afterwards I was talking with him since no one was behind me. Thanking him for helping the Eagles and what not. As I was walking away I said "Please help Kolb look good this year" He responded with a half smile and said "You know I will". My buddy also got DeSean on a jersey and said that DeSean misspelled his inscription of "Lights...Camera...Action" Apparently to DeSean thats word does not have a h. he fit it in well and doesnt look like he messed up. Also got a picture with Ron Jeremy late on Saturday

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I don't know if anyone has more information but a gentleman I was talking to who works in the industry believes there will be a Mike Ditka show this fall a la past years. Has anyone else heard anything on this? It would be a nice thing to have to tide over until the November show

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
who got lost and ended up in the convention upstairs??????????

I wasn't paying close attention since in March it was upstairs so I almost ended up there. On a similar note, did anyone notice Pete's "lady friend" who appeared to be from upstairs on Sunday?