Fans Edge Sports Spectacular July 16-18th Rosemont

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I would think Tittle would be around $39 any item but I won't go much higher either. Hamles was supposed to be here in November but he cancelled. He was going to be $99 any item and I think most of us thought he'd struggle to sell tickets at those prices so I'm surprised they are going back to the well

Stosh

Banned
Credits
if urlacher or hester or both are there, i will definitely be there. any chance you guys see urlacher there again this year?

I hope not.

These shows are all the same. A couple extremely overpriced guys, a few no name local guys, and then a bunch of repeats like Urlacher, Rose and Bobby Hull.

They suck.

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
i guess if you go to a show year after year, everything becomes the same...

i have never been but would really like to meet urlacher. anyone think he will be there this year?

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Not since Mounted Memories wanted to terminate Urlacher's exclusive contract and it went to court.. I don't think we'll see Urlacher there, wouldn't surprise me if Peppers did one but who knows

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
there are alot of repeats. i dont need any of the vip's. i wouldnt pay anything for curt schilling. never liked the guy, ever since he started personlizing first and last names and asking for id's. so far, ill probably pay for some boggs and hulk hogans. last time hogan did a public show he was very expensive. i know the guy is cake for free, but ive never seen him. also his show auto is much better than his freebie. boggs has not been in chicago since making the hall, hell have a good line.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
That was quick.....Lawrence Taylor has already been taken off the website due to his involvement of possible rape.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I was definitely gonna get Lawrence as my main ticket at the show.....gues I'll be getting Barry Sanders after all!

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I noticed that too and was going to post it. I sent an email asking about when the rest of the lineup and prices will be announced but no response. They need to add some stronger guests because right now it is pretty weak (although I'm glad Sanders will be there).

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Right now I am in on Alstott, Schilling and Hamels

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Right now, I'm definately in on Sanders. Possibly Schilling depending on the price. Would like for pricing and other guests to be announced.