Felix Jones private signing July 18th in Fort Worth Mail in welcome

clarendoncm

Charter Member
Credits
Guys, I just reserved my ticket for a mini as I think $39 is a great price compared to today's prices. Thought I'd pass on the info.

GAMEDAY SIGNS AN EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPH DEAL WITH FELIX JONES, THE #1 PICK OF THE COWBOYS!

PRICING
Basic
Photos
Magazines
Cards
Mini Helmets
$39

PremiumHelmets
Jerseys or #'s
Footballs
Equipment
$59

Inscriptions
"To (Name)"

"Woo Pig Sooie"
"The Cat" etc.
$15
PRICES ARE FOR AUTOGRAPH ON YOUR ITEM(S) Call Us Today For Details Or To Pre-Purchase Tickets : 817.732.7777
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE A MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH FELIX JONES, AS HIS EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPH REPRESENTATIVES!

So what does that mean? That means that Gameday and our partners Peach State Sports (Adrian Peterson's autograph representatives) will handle all of Felix's autograph appearances and autographed memorabilia distribution throughout the sports memorabilia industry. This also means that we will be the premier source to get 100% guaranteed authentic Felix Jones signed merchandise. Each item that Felix signs through our agreement will have his own personal hologram attached to it for guaranteed authenticity and quality.

Felix had an outstanding career at Arkansas and his highlight film runs are sure to make the Cowboys even stronger, as they make a run at a Superbowl championship! Last year he amazed everyone that watched him as he led the nation with an unbelievable 9.1 yards per carry and over 31 yards every time he ran back a kickoff. These gaudy stats earned him All-SEC as well as All-America honors. Our first signing with Felix is a private signing, and will be held Friday, July 18th. That's the Friday before the Cowboys go to training camp in California. Private signings, while not open to the public, allow you a great opportunity to get your own items signed. There are a limited amount of items we will be getting signed by Felix during this first signing. GIVE US A CALL TO RESERVE YOUR'S TODAY!
GAMEDAY WILL HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS FOR FELIX TO SIGN!

If you don't already have the perfect item to be signed by Felix, we can help you out. Gameday has many items available and one that's sure to be right for you. Photos, helmets, jerseys and more. Give us a call or ask for details when you stop by the store.

If you don't live in the DFW area or are unable to drop stuff off, we can still get your item(s) signed for you. Just mail them in. We will take special care of your items, and return them to you safely. Give us a call today for details and to reserve your tickets!

brett!atthedisco

Lifetime Member
Credits
so to get 1 card signed is 39$.....

clarendoncm

Charter Member
Credits

brett!atthedisco

Lifetime Member
Credits
well all i want is one card...