First Annual Giants Spectacular Extravaganza!

game-issued

Premier Member
Website
www.game-issuedauthentics.com
Credits
The original post on this thread has not been updated in a while. There are some more players from Super Bowl XLII as well.

I am sorry for not updating the original post but prices and players keep changing every other day. This is not my signing I would have done it a different way but the prompters would like to keep changing prices and other things that make me wonder why they have to change prices so dramatic but this is their gig and I hope it works out with them. But with the price changes and everything else I believe they are killing their chances for a great turnout. I have 5 different price changes for wholesale as well as Public prices and I think they are price gouging. We will have to see what happens. I will be attending the show from start to finish so I hope to meet some of you guys down their so we can talk about what is coming up in the near future. When you arrive and would like to meet up please feel free to call my cell and I will find you and we can talk about the future in autographs.

Mike
518-269-1130