First Annual Giants Spectacular Extravaganza!

KenneyG

Premier Member
Credits
Do you know if they will be signing at specific times? Or will it just be at random throughout the day?

KenneyG

Premier Member
Credits
I just signed up for it tonight. Tyree is now $40. They also added James Butler

AutographMike

Premier Member
Credits
game issued do you respond to PM's on here? I sent you one about Tyree and the pricing about 3-4 days ago.

Mike

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
Yes, I know, that was the point. The promoter had these guys lined up before the SB. The only bad part is most of the guys at this show have done every one of these type events. They really need to get a name guy. Harry Carson, Brad Van Pelt, Kerry Collins, Hoss to make this show huge. LT, Simms or Bavaro would really put it over the top. I would love to see Charles Way or one of those guys even

Kerry Collins is a big name guy? haha I'd rather get jeff hostetler lol

KenneyG

Premier Member
Credits
I'm excited. In the blog they said they are going to add one to two more players from Super Bowl XLII. Maybe if we are lucky Manning will show up at a reasonable price.

allenstoys

Lifetime Member
Credits
Joe Morris is on the list on the web page, but is not listed in your post above. Is he going to be there ?? Thanks, Allen

KenneyG

Premier Member
Credits
Joe Morris is on the list on the web page, but is not listed in your post above. Is he going to be there ?? Thanks, Allen

Yes, Joe Morris will be there and his autograph is $10 according to the website. This link has all of the current players attending the event and pricing Giants Spectacular: First Ever Giants Spectacular Extravaganza on March 9, 2008 in Rahway, NJ featuring appearances by Justin Tuck, David ("Helmet Catch") Tyree, Derrick Ward and other members of the Giants Super Bowl Championship teams from 2008, 19.

The original post on this thread has not been updated in a while. There are some more players from Super Bowl XLII as well.