Fiterman Sports Show - Thanksgiving Weekend

dalegal

Lifetime Member
Credits
Fiterman Sports will be doing a show in Houston over Thanksgiving weekend.

Some of the athletes signing will be Mike Tyson, Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams, Hakeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, and many others.

Fiterman Sports Group - Home

I will be going on Saturday, and probably Sunday too.

If I can help you out, let me know.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Nice! I'd love the shot of Teague bustin' up TO when he stood on the star....

And, it's about time a promoter does a show with not everyone being $59 and up.

mmafan

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is it normal to charge for tax? Another $5 per item can add up when doing multiples. Although significantly cheaper to mail-in than to have it done in person. Also, has anyone had any experience mailing items to Fiterman's before?

Last edited:

dalegal

Lifetime Member
Credits
It is normal for tax, at least in Texas. I know folks that have mailed in to Fiterman private signings and have been very pleased. I have never done a mail in with them, buy I have dropped items off and picked them up afterwards. Never had an issue

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is it normal to charge for tax? Another $5 per item can add up when doing multiples. Although significantly cheaper to mail-in than to have it done in person. Also, has anyone had any experience mailing items to Fiterman's before?

If the business is located in the same state as your shipping address, then you will be charged tax.

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
Not that it matters, but I am sure that it is not Hakeem's first public signing, as he did the 1994 National.