Former Mets Prospect Brahiam Maldonado 50/50

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Pretty sure we have this setup for mid Sept if not sooner. I already purchased a ton of his Tristar Pursuit 2010 and 2011 cards. If you want any of these 3 cards (2010 has a 4 player card), send $2 cash for each one you need. I have a ton of them on the way from eBay.

This will be a 50/50 with the following rules:
(1) Each card must be prepped and a sticky on the back with your name.
(2) If you do not want them signed in Blue Sharpie, provide that information please.
(3) A SASE also enclosed and if you want any tracking/insurance have it already paid for and on the SASE.
(4) Cards for the player should be in a plastic penny sleeve or hard case.

Other than that I do not know how many people need him still but he has some Mets team set cards as well as the 3 Tristars. And he does not have any of this own cards to give to family so this would help him out in that regards. Ill pick up the FedEx costs of getting everything to/from Puerto Rico.

Mail your items to Alan Moore 708 Wagner Farm Road Millersville MD 21108

Last edited:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Yeah he received everything, signed then and was dropping it back at the post office He's is a rural area so he has to physically drive to a post office. We should get the cards back soon.

messandarch

Lifetime Member
Credits
Alan, have you been able to confirm if the cards were dropped in the mail? I have not received my two cards yet.