Former Mets Prospect Brahiam Maldonado 50/50

messandarch

Lifetime Member
Credits
Been almost 6 months since anything on this... what ever happened with this? Cause I am out of 2 set cards at this point.

MrMojoRisin

Lifetime Member
Credits
Been almost 6 months since anything on this... what ever happened with this? Cause I am out of 2 set cards at this point.
This signing was back in 2018?? Wow. I think the dude stiffed you guys on sending the cards back. Doubt they are coming at this point.

messandarch

Lifetime Member
Credits
This signing was back in 2018?? Wow. I think the dude stiffed you guys on sending the cards back. Doubt they are coming at this point.

I hope that's not the case, but protocol says that the person that took the stuff for the player is responsible for replacement, right?

MrMojoRisin

Lifetime Member
Credits
I hope that's not the case, but protocol says that the person that took the stuff for the player is responsible for replacement, right?
This former prospect doesn't sound very responsible. How much are you out on the cards?

MrMojoRisin

Lifetime Member
Credits
$2 for each card, plus the team set cards themselves.

It was only 2 cards, but it's the pain of tracking down replacements now...
Team setters are harder to find so I sympathize with you. Sadly I think sending off cards to a player is a risk. Need someone to meet up, if at all possible, with the prospect and make sure it gets done. This dude sounds like a flake. I hope you and Alan are in communication.

Doyle1228

Lifetime Member
Credits
$2 for each card, plus the team set cards themselves.

It was only 2 cards, but it's the pain of tracking down replacements now...

Go sports cards may have them. the guy will charge you an arm and leg but you could at least get replacements. Also there is a guy Dave Weber who has a site with singles but ive heard the guy is not responding to peoples messages. So im not sure if he is still doing it or not.