Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas Private Signing Round #2 January 2021

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Impatience? I paid extra for Priority to go 4 hours up the road, and waited two weeks before saying anything. Yes, there is a thing called "opening a case" which I have done on a few occasions. Each time I did previously they ended up miraculously being found and delivered the next day. So how about you mind your own damn business and stick to commenting on what you know about, which is Indy ball (kinda) and very little else.

jarman8671

Lifetime Member
Credits
Here's hoping after tomorrow the USPS gets better. I think a portion of the problems are the guy appointed to run USPS. Hopefully not being political as not my intent, just not been a fan of how it has gone downhill since he became postmaster.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
His first move was to cut OT just before the Christmas rush. Certainly didn't seem like a wise choice, and seems worse in hindsight.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
After getting COVID and then the freaking blizzard in Chicago, the signing appears to be going down this Thursday 2/4. Sorry for the delays but weather looks good for a flight in/out from Baltimore. Items to start shipping Friday.