Free Brad Lidge signing this saturday

Jwolfer

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brad will be at the franklin mills mall at the army experience center this saturday 5/22 for a q & a session at 11 and an autograph session at noon. Limited autograph tickets will be given out. I'm not sure how many but he will only be signing for an hour.

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone going to this. My son has Little League Game Saturday morning & won't be able to get ticket voucher for signing. If someone could pick one up for me, let me know.

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone going to this. My son has Little League Game Saturday morning & won't be able to get ticket voucher for signing. If someone could pick one up for me, let me know.

I am going and plan on getting there early since its limited. I would help you out, but aren't free signing usually one per person?

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
I guess it is, didn't know if anyone is going with someone & not getting a ticket & they could get one. Let me know.

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
hope he'll be at Phillies Phestival as long as he's in the area

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
at most signings you have to physically be in line to get a ticket and they only hand out one ticket per person.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just got back from the Lidge signing. They gave out armbands to the first 150 people there and there was a limit of one autograph per person. After those with armbands were done, it was opened up to people who came after the armbands were gone.