Gauging Interest: Sean Casey signing for Casey's Clubhouse

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Casey's Clubhouse is a charity run by former Reds/Pirates/Tigers/Red Sox player Sean Casey for the purpose of building a Miracle League field in southern Pittsburgh. I have been thinking about this for a while now and want to see if the interest is there for a private signing that would benefit Casey's Clubhouse. I have not approached Casey or his foundation about it yet, but I imagine he would be up for it. I am thinking prices in the $5 for cards, $10 flats/baseballs, $20 everything else range. I would handle the signing myself since Casey lives 20 minutes from me and I (kinda) know him from when he lived down the street from my parents in Cincinnati.

Are you interested?

More info about Casey's Clubhouse can be found here: Casey's Clubhouse :: A Miracle League Field They also have a page on Facebook.

If you have never seen a Miracle League field, they are really something to behold.

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I would be interested in a couple if the prices remain somewhere around what you listed.

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
I need him on one set card.

Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
At $5 per I'd be down for 2 or 3 cards. As nice as Casey is, I never ran into him to get him IP. If the price goes down, the # of cards I'd send would go up.