Hal McRae Private Signing - 0% TTM - need by 9/18/12

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I talked to Brian last night and there was a miscommunication when he was out of town and the box was left in his office. He will be mailing it to me today. I will post pics and get the items packaged up ASAP once it arrives. Thanks again for all your patience.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
With all the things going on with this bet you can't wait until its over.

You're right. It seems like this signing has been the perfect storm of things coming up. On a brighter note, the package is now in the state of VA so we are getting close. Thanks again to all who participated and the patience you have shown.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Good news/bad news - The good news is my package with DC has been delivered. The bad news is only the Brian McRae cards are in the package. I talked to Brian and he confirmed the Hal McRae items were coming in a separate package he sent with a few extra items as a thank you.

i will be going through the Brian McRae cards tonight and getting them packaged up and mailed tomorrow morning. I will also be leaving everyone feedback this evening.

I have said it before and want to say it again, thanks to everyone who participated and a special thanks to all of you for being so patient through out this whole process.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I spoke to Brian last night and said he mailed the second package with the Hal McRae items via standard UPS so this may explain the delay in receiving the items. I will continue to keep everyone updated as I have more info.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Everything has been packaged up and will be dropped off at the post office this morning.

Here are a few pics from the signing...

CIMG2953.jpg

CIMG2954.jpg

CIMG2955.jpg

CIMG2956.jpg

CIMG2957.jpg

CIMG2958.jpg