Harold Baines Private Signing Mid December

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
I just got off the phone with Mr. Baines and the signing date has changed to December 10. He needed to move it due to family issues.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
List updated with everything through today. One more day to get your items in.

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
i so hope you get my things today. i sent them priority mail on monday. according to my delivery confirmation it says it was scanned at the Baltimore office at 3:31 AM today. Please let me know when you get it and i will make payment ASAP.

Update-Just checked again at 10:20 and still no new scan. Says package is in Baltimore. Called your Post Office to see what they can do and they told me that they wont hold priority mail, if they get it, they deliver it. Just wondering if they still deliver it today if they get it after the route driver has left. UGH, so annoyed.. Screwed by the Post Office twice. First they dont put the meter strip on my package so it gets returned to me. They then send it priority mail for me and its now been 5 days. If you dont get it today i hope you have time to receive it tomorrow before the signing. If this were only my item i would say no big deal but i have 3 other peoples items that i assured there would be no problems with the signing. If you wanted to check, my tracking number is 0311 0820 0000 1900 4999.

Last edited:

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
well looks like mine wont get to you till tomorrow. it shows as scanned at Easton so i called to check on it. Was told it would process to be delivered tomorrow. I hope you can get it in time and have them signed for me. Amazing how they had the package priority shipped but it still took the same time as something that is shipped first class. i could have drove my things to you and got back home in about 8 HRS total.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
List is going to be updated with 2 peoples items i received today.

Pothole - The signing is very close to my house. I will have my wife keep an eye out for the mail and hopefully it gets here in time. If it does i can run back and grab it for you. I will keep you posted. If you would like pm me your cell phone number and i can update you with a text message if you would like.

chisoxcollector

Premier Member
Credits
Did my items not arrive? I sent them via Priority Mail from Williamsport, PA on Monday. Looks like the Post Office has screwed me as well! =(

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Lets hope i get them in time and they are not in a "body bag". I am going to drive around and look for my mailman to see if i can catch him somewhere else. I will keep you updated.