ICHIRO SUZUKI PRIVATE SIGNING - JUNE 16, 2011

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hey all... I apologize first... for not checking the boards all that often. I am sorry it took me so long, but I didn't have the pricing until yesterday. The Ichiro Suzuki signing will take place through his exclusive signing agent on June 16, 2011.

All items are needed in my hands by June 7, 2011.

I WILL ASK ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IMMEDIATE QUESTIONS TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT sikingcollection@aol.com

I monitor my emails all day long, but I do not come to these boards but once a week or so. If you email me directly I will answer you as fast as possible so I can help you the best I can. Feel free to join my mailing list and you can get news on every signing and consignment I offer here in the NYC / NJ area.

I've been at this for 29 years now. I've done Michael Jordan signings with Upper Deck at $700 per signature. I've done Muhammad Ali at $800 per. Arod at $225. Currently doing Roy Halladay at $155.
All tough autographs. I have been chasing signatures on my SI magazines - in person for 29 years.
I got Ichiro once in NYC in 2001 when his 1st SI cover came out. 3:30 in the morning at the hotel. I got him the following year in 2002 when I went to Spring Training. THATS ALL I'VE EVER GOTTEN. The next 10 years I've gone 20-22 times to the Mariners hotel in NYC and have been shut down every time. I've taken 3 more expensive trips to Arizona, and come away empty with Ichiro. He picks and chooses spots to sign, but I can honestly tell you my time and energy aren't well spent chasing him. That's why I am dealing with his exclusive agents on getting my items done the right way. His pricing is not cheap, but he's also very very tough to get a freebie from. Just not worth my time to chase him any more.

The Ichiro private signing is happening on June 16, 2011. All items will come with the Ichiro 51 Hologram and a COA from his exclusive signing agent.
I have had his agent to my home in NJ and have worked with them for years. They do the right thing and so do I when it comes to handling your items... getting them signed in the right spot, with the right color marker you choose. I HANDLE YOUR ITEMS AS IF THEY WERE MY OWN.
:)
Here is the pricing:

All cards, baseballs, envelopes, magazines and 8x10's..... $250 per signature.
16x20's..... $300 per signature
Hats..... $300 per signature
Jerseys..... $425 per signature
Bats..... $425 per signature
Inscriptions: Ichiro will only sign 3 inscrips... #51, '01 ROY, '01 MVP
Any of these 3 inscrips are $110 each.

I don't believe Ichiro enjoys signing inscrips, that's why he's jacked the price through the roof. It's quite expensive... but completely your call if you'd like one with your signature.

All items should be sent to me by June 7th, 2011

Send to:
Scott Smith
4 Dube court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

I ask that you send a check or money order with your items. No paypal.

S&H needs to be added to each order.

If you are sending 1-2 magazines, cards, 8x10's (light flats) please include $8 S&H by priority mail with delivery confirm. Please send $12 if you'd like insurance added.

If you are sending more than 4 magazines or a hat, please send $15 S&H by priorty mail box with delivery confirm, or $20 if you'd like insurance.

If you send in a jersey, I'll ask $20 for insured Priority Mail in a box.

If you send a bat, I'll ask $40 for insured priority mail in a box.

If you have 1 or 100 questions or concerns, please email me directly and I will be more than happy to help you. sikingcollection@aol.com

If you have known me for any of my 29 years in the hobby and business, then you know I work hard to get good authentic signatures and try to help anyone with hard to find or tougher names... You'll also understand why I type the following....

If you don't have anything nice to say, please keep your opinions to yourself. Ichiro is making a lot of money on this. His agents take a cut as well and I am entitled to make a few bucks too. if you don't agree with this... keep your opinions to yourself please. The hating and complaining on the boards is getting old. Thank you.

Last edited:

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Thnaks for all your questions... keep sending items in. I can accept until June 7th. Ichiro will not "personalize" any items. He'll do a the ROY and MVP inscrips (for a crazy, additional $100), but will not personalize. Any questions, just email me at sikingcollection@aol.com.

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
Anyone heard how this signing went?

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
He sent an e-mail so hope he doesn't mind me sharing the photos:

11111.jpg

JerseyInk

Premier Member
Credits
Man that's alot of cash spent right there. He was in ninja mode while in town. I stayed at the hotel and seen everybody but him. He didn't sign at the game but i heard he signed for about 15 minutes the night before. I thought about it for awhile but just couldn't drop that kind of cash. Sweet autos. Especially the black official.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Unbelieveable that his number is a inscription...... By the way, whoever's 16x20 that is, they have a good taste in photos....just saying...