ICHIRO SUZUKI PRIVATE SIGNING - JUNE 16, 2011

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Man that's alot of cash spent right there. He was in ninja mode while in town. I stayed at the hotel and seen everybody but him. He didn't sign at the game but i heard he signed for about 15 minutes the night before. I thought about it for awhile but just couldn't drop that kind of cash. Sweet autos. Especially the black official.

Ya the black ball is mine. I'd like to thank Brandon Belt for paying for it too lol. Last August we went to see Belt and he signed 27 cards for us. When the hype was up for spring training I was getting $30-$50 for the cards a pop and made the $250 for the Ichiro signing off of 7 cards. I've been graphing at Fenway since 1998 and have only seen Ichiro entering the park 2x in all of my years and one time had him one-on-one and he wouldn't do it. My step-son got him twice last spring training and he SP balls in black sharpie. For a guy who probably is the toughest major leaguer to get your item done, and where you want it signed, it was well worth the $. Because once he's done playing I doubt he's sticking around the States.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Ya the black ball is mine. I'd like to thank Brandon Belt for paying for it too lol. Last August we went to see Belt and he signed 27 cards for us. When the hype was up for spring training I was getting $30-$50 for the cards a pop and made the $250 for the Ichiro signing off of 7 cards. I've been graphing at Fenway since 1998 and have only seen Ichiro entering the park 2x in all of my years and one time had him one-on-one and he wouldn't do it. My step-son got him twice last spring training and he SP balls in black sharpie. For a guy who probably is the toughest major leaguer to get your item done, and where you want it signed, it was well worth the $. Because once he's done playing I doubt he's sticking around the States.
What was used on the black ball? Hopefully is wasn't paint pen because they turn bad.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
That could be said about any baseball

Yes, but I had a a black baseball signed in gold pain, and it just turned into an alcohol stain..

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
Black balls are great, I can attest for AMF's black ball collection have seen ones he got 4-5 years ago and they still look as sick as the day they were signed.

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
My card turned out awesome. Great addition for my set. Thanks SIKing.