Info on Alderson and other signings

Kaplankrazies

Lifetime Member
Credits
JAnderson refunded me so it's all cleared up on my end.

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Look at the Upcoming Signings forum, there are AT LEAST 100's of signings posted that have went off without a hitch.

I can think of a lot more than 3 that have had some sort of problem. I have benefitted from some of the signings on this board so I'm not bashing them as a whole but even a lot of the ones that went as planned had side problems with smears, switched items, lost mail, etc.

Of the signings in here, I'd say about half has really "went off without a hitch" so both sides of the argument have a legitimate case whether or not these have ever really been good for the board.

PCM Sports

Approved Sponsor
Credits
i would not trust JAnderson on any signings as I know he has been out there lying to people about signings. He has lied to customers, players, and agents. Just a fair warning.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
i would not trust JAnderson on any signings as I know he has been out there lying to people about signings. He has lied to customers, players, and agents. Just a fair warning.

Wow, you are sure great at lying about other people. Please let me know who I have lied to, I would love to hear this. Have had one issue with an agent, Jeff at SFX, and that is because he MISREAD the contract. Lied to players? Are you just making up random stuff now? Let me know what customers I have lied to as well please, since anyone who has contacted me with ANY concerns has been handled with either a refund or replacement items.

Absolutely amazing how someone that has ZERO knowledge of what took place is chiming in.

PCM Sports

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I stand by my original statement and still offer it as a warning to collectors. I actually 100% knowledge of what has taken place.

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
since anyone who has contacted me with ANY concerns has been handled with either a refund or replacement items.

Really???? That didn't happen to me (your customer) on the Gamel signing.