Iowa Cubs Free Signers List(more to be announced)

hcbooker

Premier Member
Credits
http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/...t_id=149355&vkey=news_t451&fext=.jsp&sid=t451

As of Tuesday, December 19, six players have been inked to sign free autographs at 2007 Fan Fest at Hy-Vee Hall on January 12-13.
2006 Iowa Cubs Eric Patterson and Ryan O'Malley will be in attendance, and joining them at the autograph table will be former Des Moines Hoover standout and the current 2007 #9 overall prospect for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Jeremy Hellickson. Also attending '07 Fan Fest will be former Negro League stars Bill "Baby" Bell and Ernie "Schoolboy" Johnson. Lastly, former Chicago Cub and current Daytona Cubs manager Jody Davis will be in attendance as well.

Signing times have not been determined and more signers are expected to be added in the near future, so keep checking back to this article for additions

bbridger

Founding Member
Credits
I have nice 8x10s of Hellickson and Patterson if anyone is interested in doing a 50x50. Just pm me if interested.

hcbooker

Premier Member
Credits
I received an email from the Iowa Cubs today and none of the coaching staff will me there signing. Just wanted to let anyone who is going know.

Harold