tony gwynn @ iowa cubs fanfest

rickr

Lifetime Member
Credits
tony gwynn was announced as the guest speaker at iowa cubs fanfest this year today. fest is jan 11th and 12th. tickets for the luncheon on friday(where gwynn is speaking) are $30.00. $40.00(a steal for gwynn) for ticket's to get gwynn @ hy vee hall. 8.50 for admission. of course it is my weekend to work, but i still plan on attending.

msuphi

Founding Member
Credits
Hey if you could get a second auto, I'd send you a ball and the $40. if possible. Thanks

Josh

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I'm sure you'll get bombarded with requests, but if you can take it, I need him pretty badly for a set. I'd send you the $40 plus a little towards admission if you like. He's one of 20 I need for my signed 1988 Score set.

PM me if you think you may be able to help, thanks!

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Any Restrictions

I was trying to call and find out if there were any restrictions for the Tony Gwynn signing at $40 a pop. I would like to get get my 3rd HOF Baseball Bat signed by Tony Gwynn since I do not have him on any of the bats yet. I also would like to get an old school 1982 Mustard Yellow Padres Hat signed by Gwynn. Does anyone know who has been to Iowa Cubs FanFest if there are restrictions on what items the players will and will not sign??? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Doesn't appear to be. When you order auto tix online, you can enter the quantity you want to purchase, so looks as though the only limits are based on your finances.

kaylanadam

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
restrictions

gwynn will not be signing bats/jerseys they said and it even says that on the autograph ticket i ordered and got in mail already. mike schmidt is also scheduled to appear at $35 and he has no restrictions on items so bats/jerseys etc. are all a go for him

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
Can someone get a Gwynn for me? I can send cash and a Yellow HOF plaque to get done for me. I have 77 different and would like to add another. Please LMK. I can send you some extra signed cards by others for your troubles.

rickr

Lifetime Member
Credits
there is nothing in writing so i assume he will sign all for 40$ and no restrictions, they are already selling tickets so it's a pretty done deal. last year deion sanders, tony perez,killebrew. mike schmidt is now on board for 30$(thats a steal as well.) some guys have had restrictions b4 and i think it was on the order form. i have got gwynn b4 and he was awesome, so i dont see him being a problem, there is also talk of brett being there as well, but just talk' i would be happy w gwynn and schmidt, but others will be added, as well as free signers. i will lyk when i find out details, rick

kaylanadam

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
restrictions

it says right on my ticket i got in mail already for gwynn NO bats/jerseys
as for schmidt they said he has no restrictions i asked if he would be signing bats/jerseys and they said yes