Jerome Williams (basketball), Fred Robbins & (NY Giants) and Swizz Beatz appearance

jaewong

Premier Member
Credits
Former NBA player Jerome "Junk Yard Dog" Williams (confirmed) and current NY Giants DT Fred Robbins (unconfirmed, but my reliable sources say hes definately going), NY Giants RB Derrick Ward (unconfirmed) and hip hop legend Swizz Beatz (confirmed) will be appearing at the the Wheel Concepts NYC Custom Autoshow on sunday, May 18 at:

Pier 94 711 12th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Hours: 12-6, $20 admission

2008 Wheel Concepts Auto & Bike Showcase

They wont be charging for autographs as they are making an apperance, so there is no set hours on when they will arrive.

since retirement JYD has started is own entertainment company called Automotive Street Style, from all the shows ive been to he has a table there. from the past shows hes appeared at hes walking around the show doing video coverage for his company but hes very approachable and always signs.

jaewong

Premier Member
Credits
just and update, confirmed are Fred Robbins and UFC fighter Dante Rivera.

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks for posting this up. I have a sister that lives in NYC currently and I will have to try to notify her sometime of this event. Hopefully she can help me get Jerome Williams....

jaewong

Premier Member
Credits
np, jerome should be there the whole show...he usually helps MC the bikini contest. lucky guy!

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just found out from my sister recently that she won't make it to this event as she will be out of town that weekend this event is going on. Is anyone on the boards here going to this event and if so can anyone help me with a 50/50 on Jerome Williams as I have cards I need the "JYD" on???