Jeter via Steiner...need all items by October 5. SPECIAL CARD PRICING!

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
NOTE NEW DEADLINE DATE!

Taking items for Jeter via Steiner. Need all items by Saturday, October 17. These will be signed some time in October. When I have an exact date, I will post it up.

PLEASE PM ME FOR PRICE as I am not able to post it online. SPECIAL PRICING ON CARDS THIS TIME!

This is more of a premium item signing. I don't expect many cards.

Please mail items to:
Mike Wernick
13 Avenue C
Bayonne, NJ 07002

If sending a personal check with your item, please make check out to Michael Wernick. If paying by PayPal (fees covered, NO EXCEPTIONS), please send to m13w13@aol.com .

Please also include a SASE, prep your item, and put a Post It with where you want the item signed/which color.

PLEASE SEND AN SASE..NO EXCEPTIONS! AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY PREPAID POSTAGE AS MY PO WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM!! If you are comforable with me just dropping the item in the mailbox since it has prepaid postage on it, I'm ok with that, but please specify that in the TM you setup.

ALL ITEMS WILL BE DROPPED OFF TO STEINER AND PICKED BACK UP AFTER THEY ARE SIGNED

ALL ITEMS WILL COME WITH THE STEINER HOLO (UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT IT APPLIED) AND STEINER CREDIT CARD COA

PLEASE TAG ALL ITEMS WITH DESIRED LOCATION OF SIGNATURE AND COLOR/PEN TYPE YOU PREFER.

ALSO ASK TO PLEASE KEEP THE PRICE BASHING AND THE STEINER BASHING OFF THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE A BEEF, FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS. WE'VE ALL HEARD IT ALL AND IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD, ME TRYING TO GET YOU ALL THE BEST PRICE I CAN ON SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE VALUE OF HIS AUTOGRAPH AND CHARGES ACCORDINGLY.

PLEASE ALSO REALIZE YOU HAVE TO ASSUME SOME RESPONSIBILITY WHEN SENDING YOUR ITEM IN FOR THIS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SIGNATURE THAT IS "NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED" IF IT'S SMUDGED OR DAMAGED IN SOME WAY, THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY.

Feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at m13w13@aol.com or shoot me a txt or call 201-388-7583 with any questions.

-Mike

Last edited:

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Deadline date changed to a week later, Monday, October 12. Get in now, the prices are NOT coming down. Also, going to put a feeler out for ARod items..will need them same date, October 12.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If sending in, please do not wait til the last second to send. Payments can be made a little later, if need be. I just have to make sure I have all items in hand by Monday, preferably Saturday, if possible...thanks!