Jim Covert Help

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
I went to Hilgenberg tonight. He said he owns a golf course in Kenosha, Wi. Maybe you can google to find out which one it is and send to him there.

qriggins

Premier Member
Credits
I might give Hilgenberg a shot. I sent him TTM after spending quite a bit of time locating him. I don't think he likes TTM, though I've heard he is really good IP.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hilgy is one guy I need a bunch of. Dent will be at a place off Cumberland, I believe.

qriggins

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone is going to see Dent later this month let me know as well. I'd like to get him while he is busy with the 25th Anniversary. I''ll discuss a fee or chip in for gas, etc.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
What do you need Dent on? I need him on a few cards. I know he did one appearance a few weeks ago, and then has this one. I am not sure if any others are on tap. I'd have to check the CSAC calendar.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I went to Hilgenberg tonight. He said he owns a golf course in Kenosha, Wi. Maybe you can google to find out which one it is and send to him there.

I live in Kenosha, WI. And the name of the course is The Club at Strawberry Creek. I dropped stuff off for him there 2 years ago and got it back, but it since has gone private and I don't know if you can do that anymore. I would give them a call. If he'll do it i can drop it off for you. He's very cool there, I also golfed right behind him once when it was open to the public. A lot of his former teammates play there also. Hampton, Bortz, Thayer, Kozlowski, Dent, etc.
14810 72nd St.
Kenosha, WI 53142
(262) 857-8400

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Where is Dent at? I need him and if anyone can take a full size let me know. We can work out something to 50/50 or a fee. Thanks guys

Where: Edison Park Inn - 6715 N Olmsted Ave (Chicago, IL)
Time: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM

qriggins

Premier Member
Credits
What do you need Dent on? I need him on a few cards. I know he did one appearance a few weeks ago, and then has this one. I am not sure if any others are on tap. I'd have to check the CSAC calendar.

I need Dent on a 1986 Topps card. I have a card just no way of getting it in front of him.

dabears67

Lifetime Member
Credits
I know this is a pain in the butt request, but can anyone send me a list of names and addresses of players from 1985 Bears who sign TTM? I have a jersey and mini helmet I would like to get signed by as many as possible before I start requesting help for people attending shows where they appear. Any and all help would be appreciated. Please PM with responses. Thank you guys and gals. By the Way --- 4-1, lets repoeat 1985!!!!!!!!