Jim Kelly - HOF Buffalo Bills QB - Friday, July 9th

StroudFanClub

Premier Member
Credits
Hi everyone, new member here, first time posting. Just got back into graphing after being a big card collector in my earlier years. I find it to be a pretty exciting hobby and I love showing off my collection to my friends. I am still learning all the "lingo" though.... 50/50, deco paint pens, etc. So please take it easy on me if I ask some basic questions along the way!

But back to the purpose of this post.....The Buffalo Bisons and Jim Kelly's charity, Hunter's Hope, are sponsoring a Hunter's Hope night at Coca Cola Field, Buffalo NY. Sounds like a great event....$10 tickets, a charity raffle with memrobelia, and the best part...Jim will be signing for only a $25 dollar donation to the charity!!!

You really can't beat the price. When Jim will be at the national convention in Baltimore in August, the prices are $69 and up. Plus, all the money goes to charity....(do you get to write off these donations on your taxes??? : ) )

Here is the link:

Hunter's Hope Night -July 9 | Buffalo Bisons Promotions

I must say in advance, though, that as a new grapher, I do not feel comfortable in getting things signed for others just yet....hope you all understand. Just wanted to pass along the info, though.

Thanks for reading my first post...Sorry for being a bit "wordy". Look forward to sharing more signings along the way.

Craig, aka "StroudFanClub", or "SFC" for short....(big fan of the Buffalo Bills Marcus Stroud)

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Hi everyone, new member here, first time posting. Just got back into graphing after being a big card collector in my earlier years. I find it to be a pretty exciting hobby and I love showing off my collection to my friends. I am still learning all the "lingo" though.... 50/50, deco paint pens, etc. So please take it easy on me if I ask some basic questions along the way!

But back to the purpose of this post.....The Buffalo Bisons and Jim Kelly's charity, Hunter's Hope, are sponsoring a Hunter's Hope night at Coca Cola Field, Buffalo NY. Sounds like a great event....$10 tickets, a charity raffle with memrobelia, and the best part...Jim will be signing for only a $25 dollar donation to the charity!!!

You really can't beat the price. When Jim will be at the national convention in Baltimore in August, the prices are $69 and up. Plus, all the money goes to charity....(do you get to write off these donations on your taxes??? : ) )

Here is the link:

Hunter's Hope Night -July 9 | Buffalo Bisons Promotions

I must say in advance, though, that as a new grapher, I do not feel comfortable in getting things signed for others just yet....hope you all understand. Just wanted to pass along the info, though.

Thanks for reading my first post...Sorry for being a bit "wordy". Look forward to sharing more signings along the way.

Craig, aka "StroudFanClub", or "SFC" for short....(big fan of the Buffalo Bills Marcus Stroud)

Anyone here going? I'm interested in working something out. Let me know.

mfisk00

Premier Member
Credits
Sorry, I'm new at this, but I would be interested if somone is going. Please give instructions on what I need to do.

Thanks,
Mike