JIM McANDREW, 1969 Mets Private Signing

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

Good news.....I will be going ahead with the Jim McAndrew that had been discussed last month.

The signing will take sometime after May 15th....most likely sometime during that week.

Jim has a 10% signing rate thru the mail according to SCN !

Flats, cards, balls will be $10 each.

Bats will be $15.

All proceeds will be going to Jim, and I'd like to just give him all cash for this signing. If you can send me cash that would be ideal, if not a money order will work.

If using Paypal please add $2 per item, and I will handle it from there.

SASE's must accompany all orders, or please add $6 for flats, more for bats.

I will do my best to take a photo of him signing items and will email out after the signing.

Please PM me or to make life a lot easier--email me at: stevegruber34@yahoo.com with your interest and I will provide my address. I have over 2000 positive feedbacks on eBay over a decade and have helped dozens of collectors out over the years. I am looking forward to assisting board members with this event.

Thanks.
Steve

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
I will certainly ask about Jamie when I meet up with Jim in May. I haven't forgotten.

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
Bump on the signing for Jim. There's some interest in this, so just wanted to keep it current for anyone interested--3 weeks til the signing.

I will ask Jim for Jamie's contact information when I see him...I know some members have interest in him as well.

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
2 weeks left to get your items in. I got 11 cards today from one collector...keep them coming!

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
I did the signing with Jim this morning. All items were shipped out already this afternoon.

He gave me Jamie's email address and I contacted him to see if there was any interest in signing some things. Will keep everyone posted.