JIM RICE Private Signing with LegendsAutographs Special Card MailIn Offer for Members

legendsautographs

Premier Member
Credits
Special 1979 Topps Offer JIM RICE Autographed

LegendsAutographs has just gotten in some very nice looking 1979 Topps Jim Rice Cards for this upcoming signing and would like to offer them to Sportsgraphing members.
The 1979 Topps Card is one that comes out real nice autographed in blue sharpie and we got some quantity to offer. We are doing a very special price to sportsgraphing members of $20 shipping included or you can get (3) for $50!
This is the perfect chance for anyone that missed the cutoff of this Thursday, just wants to add a future hall of famer to their collection or wants to do a little future investing.
You can paypal us directly at LegendsAutograph@aol.com or use the address in the first post to send payment. Please post quantities so we save them for you if you plan on grabbing any.
Thanks again for your support.
LegendsAutographs

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Paypal payment for my seven cards just sent. Hopefully package got to you today.

Many thanks
Chris

legendsautographs

Premier Member
Credits
Jim Rice Signing

Signing went real well today and cards will be in the mail on monday.
Thanks, Legends

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Cards received in good shape today, in blue as requested, and with a bonus item to go with my seven. Congrats, you have earned my continuing business- am quite pleased with the way this was handled!!

Many thanks
Chris