JOEY GATHRIGHT Signing. With Prices! CHECK

jerseyman1992

Premier Member
Website
robsttmgraphs.blogspot.com
Credits
Let me know if anybody needs 8x10's. I live in KC and picked up a few nice shots of him last year. Here's a sample if anybody cares to look:

dsc0588sampleyx9.jpg

ill take one of these can you send me the file at robertcosta77@hotmail.com

jhawkfan79

Founding Member
Credits
ill take one of these can you send me the file at robertcosta77@hotmail.com

Sorry, I probably wan't clear enough. I won't be sending the file to anyone to print. I will print up the 8x10's and can get them to anyone who might need them. Just putting the option out there in case anyone wanted Gathright but didn't have anything for him.

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
There is pretty much absolutely no way Gathright will sign his full name any more as he claims to not even remember how and would not do it for me no matter how nicely I asked him at Royals FanFest.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
are you selling the 8x10's and if so how much? I'd be interested in 2 and i have a romlb im also interested in getting signed.

Jydfan13

Founding Member
Credits
I myself am not selling 8x10s, but the guy earlier in this post is...Also, I am not sure about the baseball yet if that will be available or not..Ill keep you posted.

You also get get an 8x10 from the headshot gallery...

Last edited:

jhawkfan79

Founding Member
Credits
8x10's will be $4-5 each depending on how many the group needs. If we get a final count on the total number of 8x10's I can print them all and just ship in one big package to Jake to help cut down costs.