Joey Votto Paid Signing

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
I was unable to get him at redsfest this past year and i would be interested in sending somebody a romlb if they plan on attending this event. With working and being back on the east coast i most likely won't be able to make it. Here are the details...I will mail in my ball if absoluetly neccesary but would prefer not to, as i would rather have somebody witness it and possible take a picture or whatever for me. I'd chip in on gas money plus the cost of the ball. Just let me know. Thanks!

MAY 21

JOEY VOTTO, 1B for the Cincinnati Reds, will be signing at Cardboard Heroes at the Florence Mall in Florence KY from 6:00-8:00 PM. 8x10 photos, balls, baseball cards, & other small items will be $30 per item. Premiums(bats, jerseys, jersey #s, equipment, large artwork, or full size helmets) are $75 each. **we have sold out of our jersey allocation, but other premiums are still available. Inscriptions will be $10 per inscription and personalization is free! Photos, balls, mini helmets and bats will be available for purchase. If you are unable to attend the signing, you can mail items to:

CARDBOARD HEROES 2028 FLORENCE MALL FLORENCE KY 41042

Item(s) need to be at the above location by MAY 19. You will need to pay for the items in advance and also for the shipping back to you. Shipping will be $7.90. Please call 859 371 3946 for more information.