Jose Canseco, Public Signing, May 30, Mansfield, Mass.

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
Heard about this a few weeks ago, definitely going to go, although I'm sure I need to get their early knowing how many people in the area will want to get him, as he is hardly ever up in the area anymore. I can vouch for Doug as well, I've been to many shows over the last few years and their never has been an issue, great guy and and always tries to help out collectors by providing quality guests at fair prices.

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for the 2 most recent replies. I'll be picking up Canseco myself in Pittsfield on the Sunday before my Memorial Day show & driving him to Mansfield.

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
Does anyone have any good, glossy 8 x 10 or 16 x 20 photos of Canseco? My brother and I are looking to attend but don't have anything but baseballs. Thanks

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Jose Canseco will not be able to appear at my card show on Memorial Day. (Jose says he's not supposed to travel for a while b/c of a recent medical issue.) Mail order is being returned Saturday. On a positive note, I did find a replacement autograph guest for Memorial Day: Celtics 8 time NBA Champ Tom "Satch" Sanders, who was very recently elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame. In-person autographs are $11 for 1, $9 each additional including a "HOF 2011" inscription at no additional charge. www.cardboardpromotions.com for all the details including other upcoming autograph guests. Thanks, Doug

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Let's start a new debate: who is worse at showing up, Lenny Dykstra or Jose Canseco?

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Let's start a new debate: who is worse at showing up, Lenny Dykstra or Jose Canseco?

Which is odd seeing how both are so hard up for money. You'd think they would make an appearance a day and never cancel.....

To the promoter: Will there be signed 8x10s available post-signing for the Celtics guy?