June 25th Granite Run Mall Media PA Brad Lidge, Kyle Kendrick,Mayberry JR more

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Mick Billmeyer (2008 Coach) has been added to the Granite Run Mall Lineup for June 25th. He will be $15 an autograph with free inscription. He is prominently displayed on the team poster and all of the team items and gets lots of credit for helping develope Chooch Ruiz and was also involved in a major scandal that made all Phillies fans proud. On May 12, 2010, Billmeyer was accused of using binoculars to steal signs from Colorado Rockies catcher Miguel Olivo. He joins starting 2008 3rd baseman Pedro Feliz, All Star Closer Brad "Light's out" Lidge (48 for 48 in saves that year), and 08 Starting pitcher/current reliever Kyle Kendrick. Also appearing at the show are JVR-Flyers James Van Remsdick, Phils Pete Orr, John Mayberry JR and a slew of old school football standouts.
Poppel.com for more info or call ADam at 267-980-5544

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Due to the demand (we had lots of emails after our signing) we have decided to bring Vance Worley out for his second signing. He will be at The Granite Run Mall Show on Sat June 25th for $15 per auto-free inscription. 10:00-11:30. He is scheduled to start tonight for the PHils and looks to have a bright future. We wanted to give others who aren't as close to our store or missed the marketplace signing a chance to grab him when they are at the show. We will have 8x10's of Vance as well as baseballs or bring your own item.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Yes this is it. We were working on bastardo 3 weeks ago but then carl booked him ( not knowing we were after him too). We didn't want to negatively affect his signing. We decided to stop at billmeyer and then after worely crushed decided why not add Vance with granite run 50 miles from where he signed. So I'd say we are now done and think with lidge, Feliz, Mayberry, Kendrick, Worley, billmeyer, jvr and company this could be our strongest Granite run lineup ever. Poppel.com. Should be a very very busy enjoyable day for all

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Ernie Shavers has been added to Sat June 25th from 11-2. He is a 2010 Boxing Hall of famer who fought Ali, Holmes and many of other modern eral greats. Earnie Shavers, is an American former professional boxer and is widely considered the hardest puncher of all time

Holmes said the hardest punch he ever felt was from Shavers. Poppel.com

Autographs are $20 each Inscription included.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Updates on the show this Saturday

1) Vance Worley is pitching Friday night so he will be at the show Sat Morning from 10-11:30 ($15 per auto-which I think is a bargain compared to most modern day players)> If he was scheduled to pitch saturday (which he is not) he would not have been able to appear but since he is Friday he is set. Anyone who is getting Hammels at that other signing may want to check with BC Sports. IF he pitches Saturday I don't think he will be signing there but please don't take my word confirm with them. I don't want to step on their toes but like to give the people a heads up on this board. I am sure they will reschedule him as they have in the past. He is a great name when they eventually have him and like I said don't take my word please confirm with them but I believe he will be pitching Sat and typically that means the player won't appear.

2) Pedro Feliz is excited (has called me twice) to meet everyone. Great guy, should be a fun guest.

3) The James Van Remsdyke photo pucks just arrived as well as 2 other versions of Flyers pucks and 3 different photos (8x10's as well as 11x14's). The photo pucks are great. Signed they will look awesome. We have 4 dozen. We are getting 2 dozen signed for ourselves and selling the other 2 dozen photo pucks. We will also have plenty of the other pucks for sale.

4) Lidge is rehabbing in Florida. He is rescheduled for July 9th at Granite Run Mall. Anyone with an advance ticket can use it that day. He will be there 10-11. Still same price.

Poppel.com

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
Updates on the show this Saturday

Anyone who is getting Hammels at that other signing may want to check with BC Sports. IF he pitches Saturday I don't think he will be signing there but please don't take my word confirm with them. I don't want to step on their toes but like to give the people a heads up on this board. I am sure they will reschedule him as they have in the past. He is a great name when they eventually have him and like I said don't take my word please confirm with them but I believe he will be pitching Sat and typically that means the player won't appear.

Poppel.com

You were correct, sir! The Hamels signing has been pushed back (again) to July 30th, 2011. Signing 10-12pm

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks. I'm glad they are getting the word out early so people don't make the trip and get dissappointed. The cancellation of Hammels is a shame for BC but obviously no reflection on them (it's a team rule)> We had this happen with Moyer before. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. It is shaping up to being a great show. Let's just see Vance throw a no hitter on Friday and the final few stars will be alligned.
Poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Big thanks to everyone here for making our show a big success. It was a lot of fun and I believe everyone had a great time.
Big thanks. Remember July 9th Brad Lidge Poppel.com 10-11

Thanks