Kenny Britt Private Signing--CONFIRMED last week of February-1st week of March

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Cards: $20 per
Everything else: $25 per with 09 1st round pick inscription or personalization included (your choice)
Any other inscriptions (up to 5 words): $5 extra.

Checks, items and SASE can be sent to:
Mike Wernick
13 Avenue C
Bayonne, NJ 07002
201-388-7583

-Please ensure you prep your cards and items as needed
-If you want a specific pen used for your item, please send that along (I will have Blue, black and silver sharpies as well as blue BIC pens)
-Please tag your items with your username and your real name (cont'd)

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Need all items by 2/27/11.

Please setup a trade manager with what you are sending in to be signed by Kenny.

I will do my best to take as many pics of items being signed as possible for you and will post them in this thread once the signing is complete.

Feel free to PM with any questions. Look forward to dealing with you guys.

Mike

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Mike,
Are you taking paypal or cash for the payment? I'd like to get my item and payment out right away.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
Also no gold or silver deco paint pens? Jw cuz I hate silver sharpie n black, then with blue it my clash pending photo so please lmk id send my own but every time I do its disappears or gets lost n the pens are hard to find

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
deco

Also no gold or silver deco paint pens? Jw cuz I hate silver sharpie n black, then with blue it my clash pending photo so please lmk id send my own but every time I do its disappears or gets lost n the pens are hard to find

I actually do have 2 deco silver..just found them. If you want gold, please send your own with the item and I will guarantee you get it back. Just make a little note to remind me.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Also, if you are sending something in to be signed, please setup up a transaction on the trades page. Thanks!

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will have some images available for this...it will be 32 shipped for my 8x10 signed. Please PM me with your e-mail address for samples. Thanks.

Mike

Last edited: