Kenny Britt Private Signing--CONFIRMED last week of February-1st week of March

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
anyone getting in on this signing, please set up a deal thread when you get a chance and PM the link. Thanks

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
About 10 days or so to get your items in. Images available for 32 shipped. Shoot me a PM with your e-mail address for image samples. Again, thanks for the interest so far.

Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Couple more days to get your items in.

mfisk00, just received your mini out of nowhere, please setup a deal thread when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sorry for the non-updates. Kenny had to leave town for a little bit. I am awaiting his return to Bayonne to get this done. I apologize for the delay and non-communication.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sorry for the lack of updates on this.

I'm going to copy the message I have sent to a couple people when they asked about an update:

I haven't heard from Kenny personally, but he was back in town this past weekend for his grandfather's funeral. Didn't want to bother him. I am going to attempt to get in touch with him this weekend. If I don't hear back from him, I think I'm gonna write it off and send everything back. But we'll see what happens and I'm going to do my best to get this done ASAP! He comes and goes so much, it's hard to track him down sometimes.

I'm giving it until this weekend. Unless you guys want me to keep going with this and possibly never get it done, I will start returning items and money around Monday, 4/4. There is a chance I will have to go out of town for work that week also, if that happens, everything will go out as soon as I get back into town, which is hopefully Friday 4/8.

LMK what you guys want me to do and I'll go with whatever you choose.

Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
update...have to go down to FL for a funeral...will ship everything starting Monday, April 25...sorry about this.