Kory Casto former Washington Nationals private signing April 1, 2012

azdbacks252003

Lifetime Member
Credits
Kory confirmed with me today to set up a signing. He is willing to sign anything.

Cards: $3
Flats: $5
Balls: $7
anything else pm me

Signing will occur April 1 and need items by Saturday march 31. I request that every item come with a SASE due to the fact I work before and after the post office is open so I wouldnt get the chance to get postage. If its a dire need to have me do so I'm sure we can work something out. Please on all cards make sure there is a post-it note with your name and screen name as well as the color in which you want your item signed. Please set up a trade manager for info to send in items. Any other questions pm me.

azdbacks252003

Lifetime Member
Credits
Signing went great today with Kory. He had a blast signing all the cards. He's glad he could do this for you and thanks you for still wanting his autograph. They will go out tomorrow. here's a couple pics.

e2a76433.jpg

88b9b99c.jpg

also there are 3 cards that were graciously sent in by other members. If someone wants these it would be $3.50 to cover the signing and a stamp. Let me know.

Also if anyone would like to get something of theirs signed that missed this let me know as Kory will continue to take anything anyone wants done.