Larry Bowa- Carl's Cards 12/19 1-2pm

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
At Carl's Cards in Havertown, PA
Former Philadelphia Phillie & 1980 World Series Champion & current LA Dodgers 3rd base coach Larry Bowa will be on hand Saturday Dec. 19, 2009 from 1-2 PM....All Autographs are $15.00 each & inscriptions are $5.00.

He's pretty hard to get now that he's with the Dodgers. I've been trying to get him for a while on my 1980 World Series Program.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yes, Bowa is good TTM, but I would not send something nice like an 80 WS program TTM. That's a definite IP type of thing.

If you go, can you see if they are bringing in Dick Ruthven in January?

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
He's IMPOSSIBLE in person (based on both my personal experience and that of many people I know).

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
Bowa is a shutout IP, when he was with the Yanks wouldn't even go near anyone....which was crazy cause 2/3 of the crowd never knew who he was....but even for us old school fans he never came close...I use to say you and Manny Trillo man...the best and got nothing out of him.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
so mozy on down to Carl's Cards and meet the legendary, surly Larry Bowa IN PERSON!

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits

buccopride

Lifetime Member
Website
www.przins.com
Credits
Bowa is the 70's and 80's as a players was one of the toughest autographs in the league. I got him on two cards in spring training but trying him during the season netted me zero. His signing thru the mail reminds me of garrett anderson. guys that never touch a pen then signs thru the mail?

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bowa signs over the visitors dugout just before BP everytime he's in Philly. You just have to be in when the gates open up because once he's working in BP, he's all business.