LAST CALL Ryan Anderson Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
If there is interest in doing another one, we can. We got over 100 going for this one but I don't see anyone else asking that had not already sent in.

You had weeks Mort, why didn't you send yours in?

mort10

Premier Member
Credits
alanmoore said:
You had weeks Mort, why didn't you send yours in?
LOL - Didn't know I had any Anderson cards until I stumbled across them last night. (It was nearly a 5 hour Red Sox game last night...had a little time between pitches. :) )

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
If you have not yet given me Feedback for getting your stuff signed, please do so today. I made nothing out of the deal. Hopefully you could take a minute and leave me some positive karma!

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
alanmoore said:
If you have not yet given me Feedback for getting your stuff signed, please do so today. I made nothing out of the deal. Hopefully you could take a minute and leave me some positive karma!

I don't get why you are demanding people leave feedback. I think if they are happy enough with the transaction, then they would do it themselves, without the asking of the other person in the deal.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
I don't get why you are demanding people leave feedback. I think if they are happy enough with the transaction, then they would do it themselves, without the asking of the other person in the deal.

I am not demanding anything. I am reminding people that if they have not left feedback to please take care of it. The bottom line is I set up this private signing and did so to help the people who needed him on things. Asking for them to give me some feedback does not seem that bit of an extreme to me.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
alanmoore said:
I am not demanding anything. I am reminding people that if they have not left feedback to please take care of it. The bottom line is I set up this private signing and did so to help the people who needed him on things. Asking for them to give me some feedback does not seem that bit of an extreme to me.

It isn't unreasonable, I just see it as rather odd that the owner of the board would be so intent on gaining feedback.