Lebron Book Signing NYC

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Definitely going to this signing on Tuesday, September 14. If anyone wants a book or 2 (whatever), please send me an e-mail ASAP to m13w13@aol.com. Will accept PayPal as payment for the book and total charge will be $50 shipped.

Will ship them out first thing Wednesday morning when I get back to my office in the city.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just spoke with B&N and they said they're not sure yet about 1 per or not. They said to call the day before. Earlier they said as many as you buy. These places never know anything til day of. Shoot me an e-mail Monday and I will let you know what I find out. I'll update the thread with this info as well.

Sorry for the confusion all. Just trying to give as many people a chance to get one as possible, but I might have jumped the gun. I can't win.

Again, my apologies. Mike

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
Ill pay what it costs to get the signed thing.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
UPDATE:

Store is doing 5 per. I have 5 total accounted for already which leaves 10 up for grabs. Please let me know asap. E-mail me at m13w13@aol.com instead of PMing me on here. Please don't send any money until I confirm with you to send it. I don't want to have a million payments at once and have to tell someone that I have to refund them the money.

Thanks,
Mike

themop15

Premier Member
Credits
What time do you think people need to show up tomorrow morning to be assured a signed book?