Lou Brock- Oklahoma City.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thats cool that they let you get all at once. When I did stuff like this here in FL, they made us get 1, exit stadium, get back in line and re-enter.

cmwill24

Lifetime Member
Credits
As several others have said, I am willing to pay for ticket(s) and send ROMLBs for both you and myself if someone is able to attend.

jeffbrown

Lifetime Member
Website
www.facebook.com
Credits
I talked to the director of ticket sales with the Redhawks he advised you can get one autograph per ticket, with the limit being 10. So basically if you walk in holding 10 tickets you can come out with 10 'graphs

Hope this helps

Who did you talk to? Armando? Jason?

Did they happen to mention restrictions on items?

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
I talked to the director of ticket sales with the Redhawks he advised you can get one autograph per ticket, with the limit being 10. So basically if you walk in holding 10 tickets you can come out with 10 'graphs

Hope this helps

Keep in mind that things will change as the event gets closer. Most importantly, things will change during the actual signing. I find it difficult to believe that with a long line, they are going to let someone get 10 items signed at once.

jeffbrown

Lifetime Member
Website
www.facebook.com
Credits
Last year, my friend and I got 45 items on Dawson between the two of us. This is the reason it was brought down to 10 items per person. These signings drive ticket sales, they know it will piss people off to tell them they can buy 10 tickets and get 10 autos, then change it after the tickets are purchased.

rrussou812

Premier Member
Credits
Who did you talk to? Armando? Jason?

Did they happen to mention restrictions on items?

Jason Black director of ticket sales, he said at this time he was advised of no restrictions and I confirmed with him it's one auto per ticket, max of 10 autos. (and I gave him the scenario of 'if I had 3 tickets myself could I get three auto's' as an example)

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they suddenly said one auto per person regardless of how many tickets you held, or somebody 'not knowing' it was one auto per ticket (up to 10). I'm going to try and bring a couple of people with me just in case.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
45 Dawsons is f-ing awesome. This Lou Brock thing seems f-ing awesome too. good luck you guys hope it all works out.

jeffbrown

Lifetime Member
Website
www.facebook.com
Credits
The signing went flawlessly, 1 item per ticket, limit 10 tickets per person. Between my helpers and I, I was able to get 30 items. Other upcoming signings this season are rumored to include Will Clark, Peter Mayhew, Dennis Rodman and Joe Frazier.