MAB show March 27

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
looks like the lineup for this is set if anyone needs anything i will be attending this show and we can work something out, I have heard horror stories with MAb mail order. I would need all items and money by March 25.

HRocket

Premier Member
Credits
So far I have purchased 2 Yogi Berras, 1 Ralph Branca, and Bob Feller through the mail and everything came out fine. I even sent in a Joe Dimaggio Rawlings Ball and they had Yogi sign it in the location I had requested. These balls were purchased last year in case you are wondering. I even liked the fact that they put the hologram in a good location.

From my experience, I've had good experiences.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
So far I have purchased 2 Yogi Berras, 1 Ralph Branca, and Bob Feller through the mail and everything came out fine. I even sent in a Joe Dimaggio Rawlings Ball and they had Yogi sign it in the location I had requested. These balls were purchased last year in case you are wondering. I even liked the fact that they put the hologram in a good location.

From my experience, I've had good experiences.

so is your point to hijack his thread to make sure nobody works out a deal with him? there are plenty of people who had issues with MAB let them do a deal on this thread, and you can start your own thread talking about how great MAB is

HRocket

Premier Member
Credits
so is your point to hijack his thread to make sure nobody works out a deal with him? there are plenty of people who had issues with MAB let them do a deal on this thread, and you can start your own thread talking about how great MAB is

You are correct, I should have done it on another thread. I guess I wanted to share with rifon that some of have some good experiences with MAB.

The good news is that rifon164 can help you save $$$$ money on shipping, COA's and avoid the extra charges you get when you do mail order.

My apologies.

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I'm glad you had a good experience with them, I persoanlly have had problems with them as well as many people having items signed with the wrong implement. Try sending them a card and wanting it signed in pen, not sharpie and see what you get.

Like I said I'm glad you had no problem with them. On the other hand as a collector I'd rather have a collector get something signed for me, who would care how it turns out as opposed to a promoter who could care less...

greyling2

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am one of those who has had bad experiences with MAB. Two shows in a row I sent in a card to be signed with the request that it be signed with a specific pen. This is after I called them, both times, to make sure it would be done correctly. Both times the card came back signed in an incorrect pen. For the most recent show in January I sent three cards to rifon and he got all three signed in the correct pen and exactly where I wanted them signed.

Greyling2