MAGIC JOHNSON Private Signing, September 2011

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
LGC Sports Marketing is doing a private signing with Earvin "Magic" Johnson the second week of September. Pricing is as follows

Small items and flats up to 11x14 $79
Balls, Jerseys, Equipment, etc $99

Price includes PSA/DNA Authentication

All items must be in by September 1st 2011

Email lgcsportsmarketing@gmail or call 443-413-2336 for details

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Mail-in orders are due by September 1st and payment can be made via PayPal or personal check.
All orders must include return postage or you will need to work out shipping details with me individually.
All items must be insured and come with delivery confirmation.

Those interested can contact me at the phone # or email address listed above to discuss payment and shipping options.

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
As of right now, the promoter I'm doing the signing with would prefer not to do any inscriptions. If anything changes, I'll be sure to post the details right away

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
For those of you interested in having cards done, please email me how many you would consider getting done if I can get a price bump on just cards. I know so many of you collect cards for sets, etc. and 79 on a card may be a bit pricey, even for Magic Johnson so if there's enough interest, I'm going to see what I can get done on card specific pricing. I'm also working on quite a few other signings so be sure to add the Facebook page

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I've responded to all the emails I've received so yours aren't coming through for some reason. Try to copy and paste lgcsportsmarketing@gmail.com or better yet, call my cell directly at 443-413-2336 and I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Phil

BTW, I sent you an email through the site here

blackmamba_24

Banned
Credits
Good deal, Magic autograph is always good!

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I've received many of the orders I was emailed about.....any others interested, please get them in to me ASAP. Call me at 443-413-2336 with any questions

Thanks
Phil